Gemstone Realty, Inc. offers comprehensive interior and exterior BPO services. Our detailed reports provide our clients with the most accurate property information from the very beginning, providing you the highest quality Broker Price Opinions (BPOs) available.
Why use Gemstone Realty, Inc.’s BPO Services?
- All Gemstone Realty agents hold a C-Rep designation through the National Association of Broker Price Opinion Professionals (NABPOP).
- All orders are completed personally and professionally in a timely manner by one of our certified agents.
- All Broker Price Opinions are completed using the NABPOP BPO Standards and Guidelines.
- Clear and continuing communication throughout your entire BPO project.
- Products offered:
- Condition reports
- Inspection reports
- Interior, drive by, and exterior BPOs
Our BPO Reports Include:
- Site inspections
- Listing information
- Subject and comparable information
- Market information
- Neighborhood information
The property and comparable information provided includes lot size, age, condition, style, location, amenities, GLA, room count, and sale dates in order to determine the most probable value for the subject property. Repairs, costs, and photos are included in all reports. Comments are included in each report detailing any special circumstances or exceptions that may affect the property value.
View some of our recent closed transactions in this map .
Look for the gem on the map – this list will continue to grow – we started with the most recent transactions.
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONALIZED
- Every client is assigned a dedicated agent with a C-Rep designation. This individual works closely with you to understand your needs, and if there are any special considerations they should take into account before performing the BPO assignment.
- Our licensed team are all experts in Northern Georgia market specializing in the counties of: Barrow, Banks, Clarke, Elbert, Franklin, Gwinnett, Hall, Hart, Jackson, Madison, Oconee, Oglethorpe and Walton.
- Gemstone Realty, Inc. validates each BPO for correct address data, saving our customers time and money. Leave the complex issues for us to resolve.
- Your dedicated BPO broker or agent ensures your needs are being met throughout the entire report process.
- If you have questions or concerns, we’re always available during business hours, seven days a week, by phone or email.
- We promise clear, ongoing communication throughout your entire BPO project.
- BPO products offered include interior and drive-by/exterior
Our BPO reports include interior and/or exterior site inspections, along with listing information and neighborhood comparables including dwelling and lot size, age, condition, style, location, and sale dates to determine the most probable value for the property being reviewed. Each report is completed by a Gemstone Realty, Inc. Broker who is knowledgeable in the market and has received customized valuation training. Additionally, each BPO is reviewed for quality against client and industry standards. Comments detailing any exceptions and how they may affect valuation and risk are also included in Gemstone Realty, Inc. BPO reports.
GEMSTONE REALTY, INC’s BPO SERVICES ALWAYS INCLUDE:
- Strict adherence to the standards-based BPO rules for quality control
- Estimates on repairs based on nationally-accepted repair costs
- Expansive photo journal of the subject property, including repair photos
LOCATIONS WE COVER:
Barrow, Banks, Clarke, Elbert, Franklin, Gwinnett, Hall, Hart, Jackson, Madison, Oconee, Oglethorpe and Walton Counties in Georgia.
Gemstone Realty, Inc. offers comprehensive interior and exterior BPO services. We also provide condition reports and inspections, including repair photos. Our detailed reports give our clients the most accurate property information, providing you with the highest quality BPO’s available. Each BPO is reviewed for quality against client and industry standards. Comments detailing any exceptions and how they may affect valuation and risk are included in all Gemstone BPO reports. Thorough knowledge of the region’s housing and property values, as well as knowledge of local development that has the potential to affect home values in a given area are factored into the BPO report, increasing the accuracy and information provided. We make sure your BPO report is held to not only the industry’s highest standards, but our own as well. We understand that accurate BPOs hold the key to maximizing your profit.
DELIVER CONSISTENT, ACCURATE, QUALITY-CHECKED, ON-TIME BPOS.
Our completely transparent BPO report is the product of a tightly managed compliance process. Gemstone Realty, Inc.’s dedicated in-house BPO Team, as industry experts and professionals, adhere to a set of standards and guidelines from the Broker Price Opinion Standards and Guidelines to better ensure BPO consistency and quality industry-wide. BPO Standards and Guidelines
OUR ROAD-MAP TO CONSISTENT, HIGH-QUALITY REPORTS
Long known for providing the industry’s highest quality Broker Price Opinions (BPOs), Gemstone Realty, Inc. has participated with other BPO industry leaders, experts and real estate professionals to develop a set of standards and guidelines to better ensure BPO consistency and quality industry-wide. The BPO Standards and Guidelines (BPOSG) are composed of “must follow” standards, and widely accepted guidelines that allow for flexibility in application. They don’t replace customer specifications, but do safeguard consistency and high quality by setting clear expectations for the professionals completing BPOs. The BPOSG establish expectations for:
- Ethical conduct and competency
- Photo requirements and guidelines
- Comparable selection and use
- Definitions and applicability of market, property and neighborhood terms
The BPOSG were developed by the BPO Standards Board which consists of BPO industry leaders, experts and real estate professionals, in conjunction with the National Association of BPO Professionals. A diverse selection of BPO companies and leaders cooperated for the development of the BPOSG demonstrating how committed we are to furthering the BPO industry and supporting those who are employed throughout the mortgage and lending industries.)